kedd, augusztus 14

egész nap szóltak.
és most levetem bronztopánomat, fodros szoknyámat, szép blúzomat.
helyébe bakancs, szakadt farmer, és atléta, na és a nyaklánc a levél medállal.


I wanna stand up, I wanna let go
You know, you know - no you don't, you don't
I wanna shine on in the hearts of men
I want a meaning from the back of my broken hand

Another head aches, another heart breaks
I am so much older than I can take
And my affection, well it comes and goes
I need direction to perfection, no no no no

Help me out


It’s funny how you just break down
Waitin' on some sign
I pull up to the front of your driveway
With magic soakin' my spine

Can you read my mind?
Can you read my mind?

...
Oh well I don't mind, you don't mind
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine
Before you go
Tell me what you find when you read my mind


Juhéééé. Gyilkosos szigetelés.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: